Information about The Barn at Evermore
Your lodging is located in a beautifully restored, four-story chestnut post and beam bank barn. The stone foundation predates the Civil War; and with the exception of a few tasteful renovations and modern conveniences, it remains a picturesque example of a 19th century Valley barn.
The barn features:
- Two bedrooms each with queen size beds
- One bedroom has a bunk bed and two single beds
- Family room- one double futon
- Rec room – one double and one single futons
- Two full baths
- Fully equipped kitchen including pots, pans, coffee pot, micro wave, blender, mixer, utensils, cups, glasses and dishes
- Fully furnished family room with Satellite TV and DVD player
- Wi-Fi access available in the Barn
- Two stone fireplaces add warmth and romance on cool nights with firewood provided
- A rec room with ping pong, pool table, regulation height basketball backboard and piano
- A outdoor regulation size volley ball area with equipment and horse shoes
- Riverfront fire pit with firewood provided.
- Large deck overlooking the Shenandoah River with
- An outdoor hot tub on the back porch
- A full size grill for outdoor cooking and a wooden picnic table on the river view porch
- Comfortable seating and hammock
- Two canoes and a kayak for guest use
Please note: Bath towels and sheets are not provided.
We do provide towels for use with the hot tub as well as bathrobes, bathmats, toilet paper, quilts, and blankets. The kitchen is stocked with dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, and dishwasher detergent.
If the barn is not available, or if you need extra accommodations, we also offer a 3 bedroom cabin, A River Haven Chalet, 3/4 of a mile downriver from The Barn.
Click on thumbnail to view slide show of the Barn at Evermore cabin rental and wedding venue in Luray / Page County, Virginia