Hold your Wedding or Special Event at the Barn at Evermore in Luray, Virginia
Virginia is for Lovers and it is a wonderful place for weddings as well!
Recently Luray in Page County, Virginia established a reputation as a wedding destination for a Virginia Wedding! More and more couples are choosing to hold their ceremony and reception here.
The Barn at Evermore offers amazing views of the Shenandoah River, creating a beautiful backdrop we would love to share with you.
In addition to weddings, The Barn at Evermore in Luray, Virginia is a wonderful place for family reunions and other similar events.
If you would like to explore the idea of holding such an event here, please contact us!
We can provide the beautiful location and venue, but you do need to make your own arrangements in regards to catering, flowers, etc. You are welcome to do self-catering for your event, or see our suggestions for vendors here.
We do not provide tents, tables and chairs, or linens. This would be something you would have to rent from an outside vendor.
- $2500 to rent the entire barn and accommodations.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the barn.
- 2 night minimum stay required.
- Includes 6 overnight guests
- If you need more than 2 nights, please talk to us about it.
- 100 persons – Maximum number of wedding guests.
- If more overnight guests, an additional $45 per person per night.
We are happy to assist you with recommendations.
If you decide to cancel your reservation, you must contact us 6 months before the lease agreement expires. Lease deposit will be forfeited.
- TLC Picks Luray as #2 Beautiful Destination Wedding Locale
- See what THE KNOT has to say about Weddings in Luray!
- View Wedding & Event Vendors for your needs here.