Activities in Luray, Virginia
There are many activities and sites to see in Luray/Page County, Virginia.
Here are some ideas for you:
- Canoe, tube, or fish on the Shenandoah River
- Swim or ride a paddle boat at Lake Arrowhead
- Hike in the George Washington National Forest or Shenandoah National Park
- Horse back ride at some of the nearby stables and trails
- Cycle country back roads
- Visit Valley antique shops
- Explore Civil War sites
- Visit Valley vineyards and enjoy wine tastings
- Tour Luray Caverns as well as Endless Caverns and Skyline Caverns
- Enjoy a hike or a drive along Skyline Drive
- Golf at The Caverns Country Club or one of the five other courses located within a 45 minute drive
- Ski at Massanutten/Bryce ski areas, both within a 45 minute drive
- Just sit in the hot tub and relax on the back deck!
- Or, how about having a relaxing massage right at the Barn? We can refer you to a massage therapist who can come on location.
Here are a few other helpful links to some of the local events and attractions.