- Brookside Restaurant: Contact Cece Castle for information on catering your reception or rehearsal dinners. Cece will do an excellent job and provide tasty food to meet your needs and budget and also does a great job with presentation. Brookside also has cabins for rental for lodging choices. Call 540.743.5698 or 800-299-2655.
- Main Street Bakery and Catering: Located in downtown Luray, Chef Charles Arnaud would be happy to discuss your catering options and their full service assistance. Contact Main Street Bakery & Catering at: 540.743.6909.
- Valley Pig Pickin’: Josh Holloman specializes in on-site “Carolina Style” whole hog pig pickin’s. They slow smoke BBQ the pig in their custom designed BBQ Pit, and pull, chop and serve all the meat while you get to sit back and enjoy the party. Call: 540.974.2844.
- Little Cabin BBQ: Contact Lynette for details and menus for downhome goodness!
- Tri-Spring Farm Catering: Mike Alger is a former restaurant owner and now local caterer. He offers a range of home style dishes. Phone 540.743.4776
- Bijou Sweet Treats: Amy Chan can provide you with a beautiful and creative wedding cake and lots of other tasty and sweet inspirations. Her desserts are very popular with our clients!
- Hanks Smokehouse: Located in nearby McGaheysville, about 45 minutes from Luray. Serving a variety of barbeque and other options at very reasonable prices. Call: 540.289.7778.
- West Main Market: They offer a wide variety of great deli options and party platters, perfect for informal rehearsal dinners, and they also offer full service catering, or drop off. Call Bill Isenberg at 540.742.1125.
- Skyline Premium Meats: If you plan to serve beef at your event, ask your caterer to consider using Skyline Premium Meats. ll Jared Burner at 540-743-3446.
- Vivian’s Flower Shop: Call Don at Vivian’s at 540.743.5420 Located downtown (47 West Main Street)
- Southern Accents: Call Angie at 540.778.5558
- The Art of Occasions: Call Kevin and James at 540.244.8401
- Flourishroot: Phone Jen: 540-742-0097
- Long’s Florist: Call Long’s at 540.743.5466 for information. Located 247 East Main Street.
- Stanley Flower Shop : Nearby in Stanley
- Shear Success
- Alyson’s Cut-N-Hair 540.743.2800
- Making the Cut 540.743.7431
- Bella Donna Skin Care
- Intown Beauty
- VIP Nails
- Healing Oasis
- California Nails
- Hair and Makeup by Wendy Brown: Wendy is a professional and experienced makeup artist. Call her at 540.742.1753.
- Shenandoah Moon – featuring affordable pearl and other bridal jewelry. Specializing in locally made.
LICENSE – Virginia Marriage Requirements
Age Requirements: 18 with certified copy of birth certificate as proof. If under 18, notarized consent from parent or legal guardian.
Cost of License:$30
Valid for 60 days
Identification: Valid driver’s license, military ID, state ID, passport
Blood Test: None
Officiants: Ordained minister who can show proof of ordination; marriage commissioners, justices of the peace and judges.
Page Circuit Court
116 South Court Street
Luray, VA 22835
C. R. Wilson, Clerk Court
9:00AM – 5:00PM
- The Wright Touch in Luray can offer therapeutic and relaxing massages for individuals or couples, can travel to you locally. Call 540.743.1506 for more details.
OFFICIANTS-CELEBRANTS: Please note: Some officiants have a consultation fee.
- Brenda Berry: 540.550.2904
- Lisa Barnes Rogers: 434.531.0064
- Diane Hirsch: 831.334.2068
- Doug Purdham: 540.778.3828
- Tom Potts: 540.843.0632
- Steve Judd: 540.860.1498
- Mystic Pet Resort and Spa: Need a place for your pet to stay during the wedding events? Mystic Pet Resort is conveniently located in Luray and can take good care of your pet while you’re enjoying the wedding festivities! Call them at 540-743-5004 .
- Lori Spiker – Swadley Studios Photographer: Lori Spiker Swadley and husband Jon are professional photographers based in the Winchester area, about 45 minutes from Luray.
- Julie Napear-Wichern: Julie does outstanding creative work and is especially fast with turnaround.
- Lauren Price – Natural Bliss Photography: Talented Luray based photographer.
- Ashley Photography: Another local company, Ashley Photography does a nice job and is conveniently located nearby.
- Aaron Spicer: Aaron has photographed a number of weddings at Khimaira Farm and always does a great job. He’s located in Fredericksburg. “Real people, real moments” is his philosophy.
- Rebecca Armstrong: R.T. Armstrong Photography. Conveniently Luray-based lifestyle photographer concentrating on portraits, weddings and fine art. Contact Rebecca 540.244.6623
- Charles King Photography: Conveniently located in Luray
- Richards Bus Lines: This commercial bus and tour bus company has several options, depending upon the number of guests you are accommodating. They provide both larger 54 passenger buses and van service for a small group. Contact them at 540.743.4005.
- Valley Connector Service
- Yellow Cab of Luray (540) 742-1780
- Time 2 Wine Tours: Provides shuttle services to wineries in adjoining counties, and is also starting a van shuttle service in Luray.
WEDDING DECORATIONS & OTHER SUPPLIES
- Rockingham Rent All is located about 40 miles away in Harrisonburg Virginia, and has a wide range of supplies.
WINERIES & SOURCES FOR ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
- Wisteria Farm & Vineyard: They have a growing variety of wines made from grapes grown in their vineyard. Buy Local! Call: 540-742-1489.
- Hawksbill Brewing Company: A great new brewery featuring a variety of locally produced beers!
- Subway in Luray can provide kegs of beer: 822 E Main St Luray, VA 22835 540.743.7388
- The local ABC Store is at 1412 US Hwy 211 West, Luray VA 540.743.3880